This website was created to help you manage your Dronejack probes easily. From here, you will be able to manage their configuration, handle detected drones, install new attacks, download the output of your attacks, see in real time where the drones are, ... Don't worry, we will guide you through each step in the following sections!
Our project uses three different kinds of nodes:
- One Apache web serveur
- Multiple Dronejack probes
- The operator on his favorite web browser
Depending on the attack you wish to launch, the operator may have to be on the same VLAN as the other nodes. Here is what your setup should look like :
This website was created with the PHP framework Symfony 3 and the CSS framework Materialize. Here is what you need to host your own website :
- Apache or Nginx HTTP serveur
- Dronejack's website can be found in this repository : https://gitlab.com/Guillaume695/Dronejack_website
Each node will have to run an instance of our Python software. If you want to use our drone web controller, we recommand using computers with decent specs. If not, Raspberry Pi 3 are enough !
- Kali Linux (2016.2 or later)
- Python 2.7 (or later) with the following modules :
- NodeJs (make sure to be able to start NodeJs with the keyword "node" from a shell)
- Aircrack-ng suite (airmon-ng, aireplay-ng)
- Dronejack's Python software can be found here : https://gitlab.com/Guillaume695/Dronejack_2.0
Adding a new Dronejack is easy. You have only 2 things to do, one on your website and the other when launching for the first time Dronejack's Python script.I. Add the Dronejack on your website
- Go to Add a new DroneJack page
- Note down the secret password in the first field of the form.
- Fill up the form, clic on "Add DroneJack", you're done.
II. Setting up your Dronejack
When launching Dronejack's Python script for the first time, you will be prompt with a few questions you need to answer.
- Start the script with the following command (from the cloned repository folder) :
python init.py -w -u "https://your_own_website"
- You will be asked for your Dronejack's "secret", enter the password you copied from the website in I.2
- You will be asked for the Wifi Interface on your system (this is the one that will be connected to the drone if possible). By default this option will be set as "wlan0".
- You will be asked for the Injection Interface on your system (this is the one that will send deauthentification paquets to drones' owners). By default this option will be set as "wlan1".
- You're good to go !
We made it simple for you to add a new attack to your Dronejacks. You have nothing to do on your Dronejacks, everything is handled automatically from the website. Before we get started, make sure your attack follows the following rules.
- First, here is how your attack shoud be organised :
- init.sh // This script will be called when your attack is launched
- // Anything your attack needs
- // Those files should only be the output of your attack. Everything here will be uploaded to the website when your attack succeeded.